We ship trees & flowers
The choice is yours. The pleasure is ours.
Our live plant nursery offers evergreen shrubs & trees, tropicals, Cajun hibiscus, ground covers and more.
New Products 2018
Hibiscus Creole Fire Starter Plant$10.99
Hibiscus Night Runner Starter Plant$10.99
Sunrosa Mini Orange Delight 3 inch pot$11.99
Sunrosa Mini RED 3 inch pot$11.99
Asparagus Myriocladus Ming Fern 4 inch pot$6.99
Dwarf Bottlebrush ‘Little John’ Dwarf Callistemon Gallon pot$13.99
Green Giant Arborvitae Lot of 2$5.99
Green Giant Arborvitae Gallon Pot Lot of 6$70.99
Hibiscus Queen of Dream Starter Plant 3 inch pot$13.99
Loropetalum Daruma Compact Ruby Gallon Pot Lot of 6 Dwarf$63.99
Mandevilla Apricot 2 pack$13.99
Mandevilla Giant Marbled Crimson 2 pack$13.99
Mandevilla Gift Pack ‘Apricot’ 2 pack ~FREE SHIPPING~$24.99
Mandevilla Gift Pack ‘Giant Crimson’ 2 pack ~FREE SHIPPING~$24.99
Mandevilla Gift Pack ‘Pretty Deep Pink’ 2 pack ~FREE SHIPPING~$24.99
Mandevilla Gift Pack ‘Stars & Stripes’ 2 pack ~FREE SHIPPING~$24.99
Manettia ‘Candy Corn Vine’ Lot of 2 Starter Plants$9.99
Nellie R Stevens Holly Quart Pot Lot of 20$119.99
Osmanthus Tea Olive Gallon pot$13.99
Salvia microphylla ‘Hot Lips’ Lot of 2 Starter Plants$8.99
Free Starter Plant with any order of $50 or more
August Beauty Gardenia Starter Plant. Use Coupon Code: BONUS
Availability Information Key
Plant is not available; no specific date
Pre-Order; Plant estimated to ship
Plant can be ordered for shipping that month.
Shipping May 2015
NEW!! No specific date; may be Pre-Ordered
- First, always make sure to pick a planting area that is best for the plants growth needs. (ie. soil conditions, drainage, sun exposure and moisture requirements
- Because roots need room to grow, make sure to always dig a hole the same size deep as the plants root ball and twice as wide
- Also make sure the plants root ball is even or just above the areas ground level because you don't want to plant too deeply
- Backfill with the remaining soil and any added mixture like compost, black cow or even regular potting soil
- Water in the plant well because this will help remove any air pockets that may remain after back-filling.
- In addition, watering will depend on the type of plant that you planted.
- Most, but not all, will need a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. if you like in an area with high rainfall, do not over water.
- Finally, mulching is recommended to deter weeds and keep the moisture content high, also to keep temperatures low.